Powerful Air Filtration System
Traps and captures 99.99% of nano-sized particles in the air down to 0.01 microns
Coway’s four-stage differentiated filter system removes ultra-fine dust and doors to keep indoor air clean and The Bottom Air Cleaning absorbs the dusts on the floor by Coway new triple sided filtration system.
*Tested by KIMM (Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials) 99.9% removal of 0.01 um microparticle (*at maximum airflow in the airtight chamber for more than 30 minutes) (2019.09.11 by KIMM report)
1. Performance tested by KIMM (Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials), to measure how long it takes to remove 99.9% of the 0.01um fine particles when operating the air purifier, Operated to measure the particle reduction rate over time (according to the internal standard of the KIMM) of the AP-2318DF model (with filters), in chamber and under environmental conditions of the Korea Air cleaning Association (SPS-KACA 002-132, Indoor air purifier performance Test) after providing 10nm (0.01um) of particles into the chamber.
2. Particle removal rate by an air purifier operation is tested until the background concentration of 0.01um particles reaches 104~105/cm3 in the test chamber (30.0 m3) at temperature (℃) 23 ±1 / Relative Humidity (%) 50.1± 1 %
3. The fine particle removal rate is tested in an airtight laboratory environment by a specific model of an air purifying device. Actual performance and test are subjected to change depending on the region and product specification.
*As a result of testing CA certification standards, the removal rate of removal of harmful gases is 96%. (30 minutes of operation in the chamber), (Based on 2018.03.06 CA Certificate)
1. Harmful gases removal test is based on CA certification by the Korea Air Cleaning Association (SPS_KACA 002-132:2018, indoor air purifier removal test), AP-2318D model (recommended coverage area 80 m2 with filters) for Ammonia, Acetic acid, Acetaldehyde, Toluene, Formaldehyde
2. Tested in the chamber (8.0 m3) at temperature (℃) 23 ±5 / Relative Humidity (%) 55 ±15, and for deodorization test. The initial concentration of gas for testing is 10 ppm and the tolerance for concentration is ±10%.
3. The harmful gas removal rate is tested in an airtight chamber laboratory environment by a specific mode of an air-purifying device based on a test standard of the Air Cleaning Association. The test is subject to change depending on the region and product specifications.