Powerful filtration System
99.9% removal of 0.02nm fine particles
Coway’s four-stage differentiated filter system removes ultra-fine dust and doors to keep indoor air clean. It also provides a powerful dual-power system for inhaling contaminated air and a front-facing accumulator for fresh air to provide faster, finer air handling.
*Tested by Kimm (Korea Institute of Machinery and materials) 99.9% removal of 0.02 um micro particle (*at maximum air flow in the airtight chamber for more than 60 minutes) (2018.07.20 by KIMM report)
1. Performance tested by KIMM (Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials), to measure how long it takes to remove 99.9% of the 0.02um fine particles when operating the air purifier, Operated to measure the particle reduction rate over time (according to the internal standard of the KIMM) of the AP-1018F model (recommended coverage area 33m2 with filters), in chamber and under environmental conditions of the Korea Air cleaning Association (SPS-KACA 002-132, Indoor air purifier performance Test) after providing 20nm (0.02um) of particles into the chamber.
2. Particle removal rate by an air purifier operation is tested until the background concentration of 0.02um particles reaches 1 X 105/cm3 in the test chamber (30.4 m3) at temperature (℃) 20 ±1 / Relative Humidity (%) 48 ± 1 %
3. Fine particle removal rate is tested in an air tight laboratory environment by a specific model of an air purifying device. Actual performance and test are subjected to change depending on the region and product specification.
*As a result of testing CA certification standards, the removal rate of removal of harmful gases is 93%. (30 minutes of operation in the chamber), (Based on 2018.05.03 CA Certificate)
1.Harmful gases removal test is based on CA certification by the Korea Air Cleaning Association (SPS_KACA 002-132:2018, indoor air purifier removal test), AP-1018F model (recommended coverage area 33 m2 with filters) for Ammonia, Acetic acid, Acetaldehyde, Toluene, Formaldehyde
2. Tested in the chamber (8.0 m3) at temperature (℃) 23 ±5 / Relative Humidity (%) 55 ±15, and for deodorization test. The initial concentration of gas for testing is 10 ppm and the tolerance for concentration is ±10%.
3. The harmful gases removal rate is tested in an airtight chamber laboratory environment by a specific mode of an air purifying device based on a test standard of the Air Cleaning Association. The test is subject to change depending on the region and product specifications.